It’s so important to me that I was called, I was actually chosen by God. Think about that, it’s kind of mind blowing but also an incredible responsibility. These are just a few verses which reflect my calling, I am called to bear fruit, to do his purpose, to have hope, to live a holy life, to have fellowship with Jesus, awesome!
- John 15:16 – You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
- Romans 8:28 – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose
- Philippians 3:14 – I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
- Ephesians 4:4 – There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called.
- 2 Timothy 1:9 – He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.
- 1 Corinthians 1:9 – God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
I look to the sky, tears fill my eyes as I comprehend the immense act of love that saved me, I choke up, I feel amazed, I praise you with intent, I meant something to you when you died on that cross, I meant something to you and your life was lost because you loved me, your life sacrificed because I needed your light to shine over my life of darkness, I needed your blood to wash me clean, I needed your love to intervene and show me hope, I look to the skies, I wish I could see you now, I wish I could tell you face to face how much it means to have escaped the life I was living, to have this awesome feeling in my heart knowing I will never again be apart from you, I want to thank you personally for choosing me, so here’s what I choose to do I choose to give my life to you, to bear fruit, to press on towards the prize, I realise that I am called to hope, to live a holy life, to live in fellowship with God’s own son, here I come Lord, take my life and let it be dedicated Lord to thee.