Many times in the Bible we are told not to fear and to be courageous. Courage is not the absence of hurt or fear simply the strength and ability to move past that hurt or fear to reach the other side. God gives us that strength and ability (I can do all things through him who strengthens me) it could be a case of mind over matter, positive action through asking God to help you overcome whatever it is that you face. I honestly find that when I try and do it myself I inevitably fail, but when I am intentional about asking God to help me I am more than a conqueror.
- Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6 – Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 – Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
- Proverbs 28:1 – The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- Psalm 27:14 – Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!
More than a conqueror through him who loves me, she who is brave is free, don’t pray for the hard things to be gone pray for the courage to face them head on, be strong, be brave, be fearless, you are never alone, God never puts you in a situation you can’t handle so pray with your eyes on God and not on the problem, let’s face it our God is awesome, wait for him, be strong, let your heart take courage and you will flourish, bold as a Lion I roar at the enemy, you will never ever defeat me for the Lord my God is with me and I am clothed in his Spirit, I am deeply rooted, grounded in my faith and where roots run deep there is no reason to fear the wind, be inspired, God has never required you to do this alone, he’s known you, loved you, sung songs over you, he protects you with his wings, he’s done a million things that you will never see to ensure your peace as you walk the path he chose for you, be aware you’re walking in his shoes, he’s gone before, he followed behind, you’re constantly on your Saviour’s mind, be brave, be strong, be courageous for God himself is with you.