If God is for me who can be against me? Think about it, if God is on your side then it doesn’t matter about anything else, anyone else, he is fighting all our battles, just rest in his amazing grace.
- Psalm 144:2 – He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
- Romans 8:31 – What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- John 14:8 – Philip said, ‘Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us
- 2 Timothy 4:17 – But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.
- Jeremiah 20:11 – But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonour will never be forgotten.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 – No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
- Revelation 3:8 – I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
GOD IS FOR ME
I am radically loved by God who has opened doors for me no man can close, who knows what’s around the corner but I trust my unknown future to God, no reason to fight the arms that are holding me, with God I have all I need, my reason to live and I’ll never have a reason to quit with God fighting my corner, he is a mighty warrior, even stopped the sun for Joshua, defeated a giant for David he is my light and salvation, who then shall I be afraid of, he stands at my side, provides an escape route when things get on top of me, he will not allow me to be tempted any more than I can deal with, he lived and died for my salvation, I may not realise now what he is doing, but revelation will come and no one can stop the plans God has for me, with God on my side the enemy is defeated and I am seated with God in heavenly places